||Учебные курсы немецких вузов
Учебные программы немецких вузов
В этом разделе мы публикуем объявления немецких вузов об их учебных программах.
||6th Bayreuth International Summer School - 02-15 July 2017
Study and enjoy a short term summer school Programme on a green campus in the heart of Germany, in Bavaria! As one of Germany’s youngest universities our
and the innovative collaboration between many of our disciplines are key features of Bayreuth’s research culture. Thanks to its diverse array of disciplines and strategically
chosen focus areas,
the University of Bayreuth is internationally recognized for its research contributions and offers an excellent study environment.
The Bayreuth International Summer School 2017 consists of several, individual courses, each one specialized in a different area of study and research. All courses are conducted
in English by international guest lecturers and will take place over the duration of two weeks. Participants have the opportunity to theoretically and practically engage for
approximately six hours each day in various seminars and discussions. The courses are in line with the research areas of the University of Bayreuth.
Advantage: Learning and working in a small group of max. 15-20 international participants.
Managing the growing complexity needs a combination of profound power system understanding and modern IT and data engineering methods – exactly what you obtain by studying M.Sc.
Power and Data Engineering.
Certificate: Participants will receive a certificate with ECTS credits. For detailed amounts of the ECTS credits, please check the program information of the particular course.
- Economics & Management
- African Studies
- Public Health & Environment
- Energy & Climate
- Polymer Science & Engineering
- Polymer Science & Biofabrication
The facts in a nutshell:
- Application possible from 15 January to 30 April
- Early bird rate: € 1,200 (until 28 February)
- Regular rate: € 1,320
- Rate includes: course fees, accommodation, lunch, welcome and farewell dinner, field trip
- Field trip to Berlin from 7 to 9 July
- Optional field trip from 16 to 17 July
Power and Data Engineering - New Master’s Program at Offenburg University - Starting Fall 2017
Get ready for shaping the future enery sector!
The energy sector faces huge challenges:
Growing energy demand, more distributed and renewable energy sources, less centralized and fossile sources, …
The energy sector is becoming more complex:
Liberalized energy markets with more stakeholders, more systems and new technologies to manage and to interconnect, …
The solution - Power & Data Engineering:
Managing the growing complexity needs a combination of profound power system understanding and modern IT and data engineering methods – exactly what you obtain by studying M.Sc. Power and Data Engineering
Become part of Offenburg University’s Graduate School:
For more information, please see our website: www.hs-offenburg.de/pde
- Accredited, application-oriented degree programs with excellent career opportunities
- English-taught classes, with a small student-teacher ratio and hands-on instruction
- Well-equipped laboratories and facilities
- Comprehensive, individual services for international students
- Safe and friendly environment with easy access to Europe's tourist attractions
Англоязычные бесплатные программы в университете прикладных наук Вюрцбург-Швайнфурт (FHWS i-Campus)
Университет прикладных наук Вюрцбург-Швайнфурт (FHWS i-Campus) приглашает на учебу по следующим англоязычным программам:
Подача документов на зимний семестр: 1.05.17 - 15.07.17. Начало учебы: 01.10.17
Преимущества обучения в FHWS i-Campus:
- Бесплатная учеба, так как FHWS это государственный вуз
- Обучение полностью на английском языке
- Курсы немецкого языка при университете
- Русскоязычная поддержка при поступлении
- Адаптационная программа перед началом учёбы
- Тесное сотрудничество с фирмами во время учёбы
- Степень бакалавра за 3,5 года
- Дипломы, признанные во всем мире
- Отличные шансы на трудоустройство
Программа для родителей «Знакомство с FHWS» в Германии
FHWS приглашает всех желающих родителей на программу «Знакомство с FHWS»
(Elterntage), которая пройдет 27.04.17-29.04.17.
Во время программы вы увидите студенческую жизнь собственными глазами: лично пообщаетесь с сотрудниками и профессорами университета, увидите кампусы и лаборатории, ознакомитесь с учебными программами,
посетите студенческие общежития и столовые, а также увидите один из самых красивых регионов южной Германии - Франконию. Участие в программе бесплатное. Регистрация возможна до 1.04.17.
Подробная информация на официальном сайте: www.international.fhws.de.
Информация на русском языке доступна в группе ВК: www.vk.com/fhwsicampus.
На Ваши вопросы ответит менеджер по Восточной Европе - Наталия Куделя: email@example.com; тел. 0049 931 3511 8557
ESB Business School – truly international
Study at the heart of Europe, in Germany – the economic leader of the world’s largest domestic market - and you will find a truly international business school: ESB Business School in Reutlingen.
We’re located in Baden-Württemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global companies. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real
practical relevance. More than 100 partner universities all over the world, students from 85 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of
our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business and operations management in German and/or English.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- International Operations and Logistics Management (German and English)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- International Management (English)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Business and Process Management – part time (German)
- International Management full-time (English)
- International Management part-time (German and English 70:30)
Institut für Internationale Kommunikation (IIK) in Düsseldorf and Berlin
Düsseldorf and Berlin live 2017: Learn German – Discover Germany
German for Studying, Business, and Exams: Year-round and Summer Courses
The Institut für Internationale Kommunikation (IIK) in Düsseldorf and Berlin offers a high-quality language program at fair prices. As a non-profit organization IIK closely cooperates
with universities in Germany and worldwide. Learn German for academic or professional purposes in international classes in the heart of Europe. Our course levels range from A1-C1 with 10 different language
levels. Up-to-date classroom technology with interactive whiteboards, digital course books, iPads and free & fast WiFi as well as our native-speaker instructors with academic qualifications and extensive
teaching experience are your guarantee for a successful language course experience. We offer also an extensive social and cultural program for interesting insights into German culture and everyday life.
Düsseldorf, a modern city with highest quality of life:
The capital of North Rhine-Westphalia offers a combination of dynamic business, cosmopolitan flair, and high quality of life (Düsseldorf placed sixth of 223 cities worldwide, Mercer Quality
of Living Ranking 2016). Our extensive leisure time program includes boat parties on the river Rhine and day trips to Brussels or Amsterdam.
Berlin, the cosmopolitan capital of Germany:
A language course in Berlin invites you to discover the world-renowned atmosphere of culture, fashion, clubbing, and creativity. Our berlinerID training center is located in the middle of Berlin.
IIK berlinerID is ranked in top 10 of Berlin language schools at mydestinationberlin.com
We provide different types of accommo-dation like student residences, apartments and also homestay in both cities.
Studying in Germany:
Special advisory service at home and at IIK
More information available on our websites, also in other languages.
- Equivalence check of your qualifications
- Road map from pre-studies including language course to your degree in Germany
- Study application support including document check and personal student advisor
- Comprehensive pre-study programs individually adjusted
Link Düsseldorf: http://www.iik-deutschland.de/deutschkurse/
Link Berlin: http://www.berlinerid.de/en/
Master Scholarship Programme – Goethe Goes Global
Goethe University Frankfurt offers a Master scholarship program, funded by the Johanna-Quandt-Foundation. We are seeking outstanding candidates with a degree from abroad who are
interested in our MA or MSc programs and have a passion for research.
Goethe University aims to provide our Scholarship holders with:
You can apply now! Note that the application deadline for some programs is on July 15th. Please visit our website
www.uni-frankfurt.de/masterstip for more information on the Master degree programmes
(content, requirements, language of instruction etc.) supported by Goethe Goes Global and for the full list of application documents.
- A monthly stipend of 1,000 € for the standard period of study in a Master program at Goethe-University (mostly 2 years)
- Excellent academic supervision by professors and academic staff who work in the most distinguished research units of the university
- The option to write your Master thesis and other seminar papers in the respective research unit
- Support and orientation by an experienced Master student buddy during your studies
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills at our Graduate Academy GRADE, normally open only to PhD students and postdocs
- Innovative research environment and networks to fellow scholarship holders and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
- Insight and involvement in the activities of multidisciplinary research groups at Goethe University
Goethe Goes Global Master scholarship program